Terms and conditions
• All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding after reading of your requirements via phone or email . Any changes to the product sizes and colors, will incur additional costs accordingly.
• By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Larsons india. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
• Clients to ensure that we have included all products quotes/proposals/estimates are as based on sizes and products model asked by the client.
Larsons india will make every effort to deliver the products in the given timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if orders are redefined or modified by customer.
• Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs and additional extra days.
• All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
• Our most orders are accepted against Export credit insurance (ECI) protects an exporter of products and services against the risk of non-payment by a foreign buyer. In other words, ECI significantly reduces the payment risks associated with doing business internationally by giving the exporter conditional assurance that payment will be made if the foreign buyer is unable to pay. Simply put, exporters can protect their foreign receivables against a variety of risks that could result in non-payment by foreign buyers.
ECI generally covers commercial risks (such as insolvency of the buyer, bankruptcy, or protracted defaults/slow payment) and certain political risks (such as war, terrorism, riots, and revolution) that could result in non-payment. ECI also covers currency inconvertibility, expropriation, and changes in import or export regulations. ECI is offered either on a single-buyer basis or on a portfolio multi-buyer basis for short-term (up to one year) and medium-term (one to five years) repayment periods.
for more details contact us
We provide FREE shipping for all orders of INR 1000 and above. For order value of less than 1000, we charge a nominal shipping fee of INR 100. For Xpress shipping, please refer to section below.
How can I check the delivery status of my order?
When your order is dispatched, you shall receive an email and SMS with the courier details. You may go through the links provided in the emails to track the shipment/dispatch status by entering your courier shipment reference nos
In how long will the product be delivered?
The estimated delivery time for Metros/Tier 1 cities in mentioned in product details pages. For rest of India, we estimate 3-4 more days for transit. here may be further delay, depending upon transport delivery services in the area. We have Express Delivery (Next Business Day) services for few locations, please Contact Us for more details.
We use reputed Delivery services for speedy delivery of our order. However, if we do not have any Delivery Agent / courier agency service available in your area or country, we will try to make alternate arrangements or we may even have to regretfully decline your order.
I need the product urgently! Can you deliver my order in 1 day? Yes, we do have an Express Delivery service for NCR and in Metro Cities to delivers your order to you the Next Business Day. This service is applicable for Online Payment mode only and a charge some extra rupees applicable on your total cart value details can be provided for your order.
Do you deliver outside India? At present, we only deliver to cities and towns in India. You can place the order from anywhere in the world, with delivery address in India. However, you may contact us with your query and we will let you know if we can serve you.
What should I do if my order does not arrive? In case your order is not shipped within the above stipulated time, please Contact Us within 30 days of non-delivery and we shall be glad to assist you.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
• No refund is provided once products shipments have been processed
• Refund can be provided once It is approved by our accounts department it vary order to order and for more details customer needs to contact us.
I) What should I do if the product is not what I ordered or has arrived broken? If the product received is not what you ordered, or broken, please fill in the Returns & Replacement Form within 7 days of receipt of the product and return the product. Moreover, if you receive a package that looks to have been tampered with, do not accept it and contact us for further guidance. You have 2 options in case of returns: you may either request for a full refund of the price you paid for it or ask for a fresh product delivered to you. In either case, the returns shipping charges shall be refunded to you in the form of a coupon code (upto a maximum amount of Rs.200). The process of replacement may take 14-21 days, since it involves multiple shipments.
Please note that the product should be returned in its original condition along with the original invoice and price tag/sticker/seal wrap intact on the product, with no visible marks of usage or wear and tear. We strongly recommend that you use a recorded delivery service for returns and retain your proof of sending, as we will not accept responsibility if the parcel is lost or damaged in transit.
This policy is not applicable for any heavy equipments Can I cancel an order?
Yes, If the product has not been shipped, you may cancel the order (after deduction of payment processing charges, if any). However, once the order has been shipped Kindly email us at [email protected] for any cancellation requests immediately. We will have the sole right to decide whether the order has been shipped or not.
For any questions regarding this return policy, please write to us at [email protected]